Public Facing Websites
High Volume Transaction Applications
So far, we have developed web applications categorized as,
When we develop our web applications, we collaborate with,
PHP, founded in 1994, is the most popular server side scripting language being used by millions of web sites. PHP is open-source and widely suited for web development but also it is being used for general purpose programming. It has enormous community support on the web and eligible to be deployed everywhere due to its web server and operating system agnostic structure.
- Open source and free to use; what is better than that?
- PHP runs on Windows, Unix, Linux and any other platforms out there.
- Due to its popularity, easy to find decent PHP resources and developers.
- Stability, powerful library support, easy syntax, speed and many more…
Asp.Net is a server side web application framework of Microsoft and it has been around in the market for more than 10 years along with a large community usage.
Microsoft’s robust support and continued progress strategy on the .net platform and C# language have made the technology gear up and climb on top of the industry. Many corporates and individuals utilize ASP.Net C# to create dynamic web pages and benefit from its powerful structure.
- Rapid application development with built-in user controls.
- Very comprehensive out of the box libraries for security, network, caching and many more…
- Most powerful IDE support in the industry with Visual Studio.
- High performance advantage of code compiling.
- Unambiguous configuration and easy deployment.
- Powerful C# language utilization.
- Can run on the server-side as well as the client-side.
- Blazing fast and efficient on the server-side.
- Non-blocking and event-driven programming paradigm.
- Tons of plug-ins and packages that can be quickly utilised.
- Supported by all modern browsers (for the client-side)
It is not just PHP and ASP.NET C#, they have company along the way,
DB & ORM