We develop all types of mobile applications tailored for your requirements.
So far, we have developed in the following categories,
For your native apps, pick from our 3 different OS offerings,
A mobile OS powered by Apple and used by several mobile devices including iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, etc…App Store hosts millions of native IOS applications having a download ratio of around 75 billion times. Right behind Google’s Android, IOS dominates the market with a 21% share in the mobile device industry.
- Outstanding performance, less heat generation.
- Enhanced security, maximum stability.
- Annual major version releases.
- Developer friendly with less number of devices.
- Smooth gaming experience.
- Multitasking, multilanguage support.
- Gestures interacting with the device such as swipe, tap, pinch, and reverse pinch.
Linux kernel based mobile OS powered by Google. Along with millions of apps residing in Google Play, Android leads the mobile industry with the largest share in the market. Countless devices utilize Android as their operating systems and they benefit the pros of open source licenses. From game consoles to digital cameras, this cost efficient technology addresses a wide range of requirements.
- A massive ecosystem that gives the flexibility to download and install apps from everywhere.
- Cost efficient than the other mobile operating systems out there.
- Option to tweak UI to come up customized interfaces.
- Cross platform.
- Huge number of devices that means a variety of price range to choose from.
- Flash support.
Recently unveiled replacement of Windows Mobile that aims at the consumer market. This OS comes as an alternative to IOS and Android for Microsoft fans. Partnership with Nokia expresses that Microsoft is taking this mobile business serious than ever now. Although it is not spread around the market yet, competition will bring good results to the mobile device industry.
- Convenience for windows developers on mobile development transition.
- Provides best of both worlds (IOS and Android) when it comes to UI customization.
- XBox integration.
- Microsoft Office Support.
- Support for multi-core processors.
- Synchronization with every library system.